$200 Intake/Initial Assessment for 60 minutes
$175 for 55 minutes
$150 for 45 minutes
sliding scale available
Summer Counseling currently accepts the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicaid/Minnesota Medical Assistance
- PMAP plans
- Preferred One
- United Health Care
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Do my mental health benefits apply to my deductible?
- Does my insurance have an EAP or Carve-Out for mental health?
- What will my Co-pay or Co-insurance be?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!